Rare 2 acre oasis in north Vienna's wonderful Holly Hills, backing to additional 2 acres of wooded conservation land (out-lots owned by adjoining neighbors) * Just up the lane from beautiful Meadowlark Gardens Botanical Park and just down the lane from Lahey Lost Valley Park (well-kept local secret!) * Clarks Crossing Park and W&OD Trail also an easy walk or bike ride away * Highly Desirable Location * Wolf Trap National Park / File Center (and Barns) only 1.5 Miles * Town of Vienna less than 2 miles * Dulles Airport less than 10 miles * Toll Rd East only 1.3 miles * Tysons 3.5 miles! Charming 4BR, 3 Ba rambler with 2-car carport awaits your personal vision * Renovate, expand or build your new custom dream home * Mother Nature, peace & quite surrounds you here - especially to the rear via expansive picture windows, deck and sunroom / dining room off the kitchen * Hardwood floors throughout entire main level * Very nice family room with brick fireplace, built-ins, huge windows and sliding door to deck * Large owner's suite also offers fabulous view of the woods , walk-in closet with laundry chute to lower level, built-in bookcases, small den/office * Wonderful, huge (420 sqft !) art studio / hobby / exercise room or home office addition with vaulted ceilings, skylights, custom lighting, slider door to accessory deck, second stairwell to lower level * Expansive lower level 4th bedroom / in-law suite with walls of windows, kitchenette, full bath and level walk-out to rear yard. Well & septic (including additional newly approved perc / drain field sites for future expansion / new build * Public water at street * 500 gallon propane gas tank serves a Generac generator for whole house back-up electric * Natural Gas believed to be available along Brookside Lane (not yet confirmed) - could serve home for heat / cooking * Property to convey As-Is * Special opportunity here on a very special street (lane!) - Make it Yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Other, LP Gas Water Heater
Brick, Other Construction, Composite Shingle
Septic, Gravity Septic System, Other
3,714 sq. ft
Other, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Radiant.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 2. Brick, Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Shingle, Other
- Deck, Breezeway, Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Approx. 330 x 268
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded, Backs To Trees, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price