Stately, sun-drenched, beautiful all brick colonial tucked in on a beautifully landscaped lot. Grand two-story marble floor entry foyer with light-filled window and gracious staircase to upper level. Family Room with a wall of beautiful windows, spacious gourmet kitchen opening to family room. Beautiful office with hardwood floors. Elegant living room with custom curtains and marble floors. Large dining room with hardwood floors. Luxury master main level suite with walls of windows, great views and a balcony to enjoy beautiful evenings. Expansive gourmet kitchen with large center island, top of the line stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, marble floors and modern custom cabinetry. Large breakfast area with coffee bar and ample cabinet space. Back staircase to upper level. The lower level has a huge recreation room, exercise / media room, top of the line Wine Cellar, wet bar, guest suite, den and extra full bathroom. Minutes to Spring Hill Recreation Center and sports fields and Swim and Tennis Club as well as the Silver Line Metro, Toll Road, 495 and Tysons. Just blocks to the new Tysons Bike path. Enjoy the walkability of the neighborhood and the green space conveniently located in the center of the neighborhood. The open modern floor plan is excellent for entertaining. The main level master suite is spacious and includes a large walk-in closet and luxury bath. A lovely backyard includes a newer patio just off the family room. New fence (in the back yard) will be installed and more trees in the back will be planted mid January. Located privately off a cul de sac. The beauty of this location is being equal distances between Reagan and Dulles airports and a quick drive to the Reston and Dulles Tech corridor. Just a 2 hour drive to the Shenandoah National Park and 3 hours to the beaches on the Atlantic Ocean.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
4,934 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Telephone, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range
- Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walkout Stairs, Full Finished
- Screened, Storm Window, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, wine storage, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)